Cape Peninsula Tour
The most South-Western point on the African continent
With spectacular scenery and close up encounters with nature and wildlife, including the adorable penguins and fascinating stories of the people who have discovered, explored and lived in the area. This tour is the ultimate in covering easily the most scenic part of Cape Town. Our guide will make you fall in love with the Cape whilst you explore!
- Quaint historical Simons Town
- Adorable penguins at Boulders beach
- Iconic Cape Point and lighthouse, with breathtaking views of the rugged cliffsides plummeting 200 meters into where the Indian and Atlantic oceans meet.
- Cape of Good Hope reserve, the most South-Western point on the African continent with the natural vegetation of the area – fynbos – comprising the smallest but richest of the world’s six floral kingdoms.
- Ostrich farm
- Beaches, walks and hikes
- Natural/ historical Information centre
- Kalk Bay, Muizenberg or Hout Bay
Duration: +/- 8 hours. Start: 8h00 / 9h00 depending on your place of accommodation
Price: R 900 pp excluding venue costs and lunch
*We reserve the right to adapt the tour depending on time, weather and wind